Hello everybody! So today I decided so make a list of my Christmas wish list! I think seeing what other people want for Christmas is so interesting so I thought I’d let you guys take a look at mine!
This year I have been trying to only buy things I will love in 6 months or even a few years. I’ve limited my clothing buys, makeup buys, and other things like that to minimal and therefore getting a few nice things instead of a lot of not so nice things. While everything on my list is pretty affordable, they have been things I’ve been looking at for a while now and think I would still use in a few months.
- Oontz Angle in Black, $40
- Kate Spade winking phone case, $40
- Portable Phone Charger, approx. $20
- Vera Bradley Envelope Clutch in Black, $28
- TopShop Lace Playsuit in Black, $96 (Topshop website is down for now, I’ll add the link later)
- Boohoo Suzanne Playsuit in Black, $44
While there is only 7, I have given family members other little things I would like or boring things like gift cards that I didn’t think deserved to be on the list.
Anyway, Merry/Happy Blogsmas!
Are you doing Blogsmas? Have you posted your Wishlist! Leave a comment below and I’ll take a look!
Happenings this week on Style Pages:
My giveaway has been extended, ends Friday!
I found the perfect dark lipstick!
I learned quite a good life lesson..